Bing Maps for Enterprise
(Redirected from Virtual Earth)
Virtual Earth 6.2 in Windows Vista
|Stable release||6.2 / Fall 2008|
Bing Maps for Enterprise (previously Microsoft Virtual Earth) is a geospatial mapping platform produced by Microsoft. It allows developers to create applications that layer location-relevant data on top of the Bing Maps map imagery. This includes imagery taken from satellite sensors, aerial cameras (including "Bird's Eye" aerial imagery taken at 45 degree angle view to show building façades and entrances) as well as 3D city models and terrain.
The Bing Maps platform also provides a comprehensive point-of-interest database and the capability to search by business, person and address. Microsoft uses the Bing Maps for Enterprise platform to power its Bing Maps product.
- Bing Maps Interactive SDK
- Bing Maps Control SDK, Version 6.0
- Latest news and information related to Bing Maps for Enterprise
- Simplovation Web.Maps.VE - ASP.NET AJAX Bing Maps (Virtual Earth) Server Control
- Reference book from O'Reilly for Virtual Earth/MapPoint Platform
- Via Virtual Earth - online resources for Virtual Earth developers
- Bing Maps Blog
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help wiki.gis.com by expanding it.|
|This computer software article is a stub. You can help wiki.gis.com by expanding it.|