ArcGIS Military Analyst
|Stable release||10.0 / June 2010|
|Website||ArcGIS Military Analyst product page|
The ArcGIS Military Analyst extension incorporates a suite of display and analysis tools tailored to meet the special needs of the defense and intelligence user. With ArcGIS Military Analyst, you can create, query, analyze, and display spatial data in a variety of formats.
ArcGIS Military Analyst maximizes the use of the standard suite of the Department of Defense geospatial products by allowing direct use and rendering of vector and raster products, line-of-sight (LOS) assessments, Military Grid Reference System (MGRS) conversion, and Digital Terrain Elevation Data (DTED) analysis. With ArcGIS Military Analyst, the ArcGIS platform provides the foundation for datacentric command, control, and intelligence (C2I) systems. It is available for free to download.
With ArcGIS Military Analyst
- Exploit Department of Defense raster, vector, and DTED data.
- Quickly display and hillshade DTED data.
- Quickly and easily display Vector Product Format (VPF) data.
- Generate multipoint viewsheds.
- Conduct visibility analyses.
- Interactively create great circles and rhumb lines.
- Build custom applications.