Job Tracking for ArcGIS (JTX)
|Operating system||Windows, Solaris, AIX, Tru64 UNIX|
|Website||Job Tracking for ArcGIS product page|
Job Tracking for ArcGIS (JTX), now known as Workflow Manager (JTX), is a software that provides advanced job tracking and workflow management tools. JTX is available as an extension to both ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Server.
Workflow Manager extends ArcGIS to incorporate a spatially enabled enterprise workflow management system that lets you centrally manage your GIS operations from within the ArcGIS framework while seamlessly integrating with your non-GIS enterprise workflows.
With Workflow Manager (JTX) you can:
- Organize, standardize, and streamline project workflows.
- Improve user productivity by automating multiuser tasks and reducing repetitive setup procedures.
- Save time by completing enterprise GIS tasks while tracking staffing, time schedules, and more.
- Easily create and assign work to appropriate resources.
- Simplify creation, management, and tracking of geodatabase versions and simultaneous editing.
- Centralize, update, access, and maintain consistency for all job-related information across your organization.
- Maintain and track feature edit transactions after each job has been completed.
- Easily manage and distribute work for geographically dispersed workforces.
- Seamlessly integrate your GIS and other business applications.
- Access the capabilities of JTX through an easy-to-use Web application on the desktop or in the field (server version only).