Craster Parabolic projection
The Craster Parabolic projection is a pseudocylindrical projection developed by J.E.E Craster in the 1920s.
- Equal Area maps - Craster
- List of ESRI supported map projections
- The Nomenclature and Classification of Map Projections Empire Survey Review No. 51, Vol VII January 1944 Pages 190-200 ; L.P. Lee, Lands Survey Department, Wellington, N.Z.
- Matching the Map Projection to the Need
- List of ESRI-supported map projections
- Weisstein, Eric W. Map Projections. From MathWorld--A Wolfram Web Resource.
- Map Projections. Atlas of Canada.
- Cartographical Map Projections, Carlos A. Furuti website, www.progonos.com.
- Elements of Map Projection. (26 MB download) U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, Special Publication 68 (1938).
- Map Projections. USGS Publications. December 2000.
- What are map projections? ArcGIS 10 Online Help
- University of Colorado at Boulder - Map Projection Overview with Illustrations
- Data Projections. GeoCommunity Web site.
- Wiki.GIS.com - Types of Projections